Our Myrtle Beach area is known worldwide for its award-winning beaches and beautiful coastline booming with high-rise hotels that draws millions of tourists each summer.
Because there is a concentration of so many hotels in our area, each hotel has to survive amidst the competition, relying on a high turnover of clients night after night. To do that, hotels are constantly upgrading, renovating, expanding, retrofitting and reinventing their structure and technologies to attract more check-ins. And that’s where we come in, with land title surveying and civil engineering expertise for our hotel clients to start fresh on the property.
At DRG, we’re a leader in providing civil engineering and surveying solutions for the hotel industry. Our field crews are equipped with the latest in surveying technology, including GPS and drones. Each hotel development is unique, with its own requirements and challenges, and we have the experience to stay ahead of those trials and tasks, with cost-efficient, energy-efficient results for our clients.
Here is a list of some of the services DRG offers our hotel clients:
- Grading plans and grading improvement cost estimates
- Project processing
- Hydrology analysis
- Hydromodification plans
- Storm Water Quality Management Plan (SWQMP) report prep
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) report prep
- Improvement plan preparation for street improvements, waterlines, sewer lines and storm drains
- LEED-certified and eco-friendly building elements
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Plans for storm water facilities
- Assistance in Notice of Intent (NOI) filing
- Construction Staking
- Map and easement preparation and processing
- Aerial topographic surveys
- Field instrument topographic surveys
- ALTA surveys
- Boundary surveys
- FEMA elevations certificates
- Building height certification
Call us now so we can develop your next project!