Our decades of engineering and surveying work for healthcare facilities, including research facilities, healthcare centers, hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgery centers, physicians’ offices and biotech buildings, has been unparalleled in staying current with the trends and constant advances in healthcare technology.
We’ve set the standards in this critical industry that is charged with the health and well-being of our community, from updating infrastructure to assessing the necessary expansions for new equipment and services. You want a group of professionals you can trust. Our team at DRG is hands-on through the entire process, so that there are no surprises and the client can focus on providing the highest quality healthcare to their patients today and in the future. This integrated approach allows us to come up with the best solutions for the most accurate results. Because requirements for medical buildings nationwide have grown more complex, requiring a higher level of specific expertise.
A more detailed list of our civil engineering and land surveying services include:
- Site planning and design
- Transportation planning and engineering
- Ecological and environmental investigations, engineering and permitting
- Sustainability/LEED planning
- Regulatory compliance and permitting
- Construction review, observation and management
- Safety consulting and hazardous materials management
- Pre-survey facility assessment and estimating
- 3D Model coordination/mockups
- Underground utility mapping
Call us now so we can develop your next project!