At DRG, our expert team of roadway design engineers has an extensive background in transportation, traffic and structural engineering, as well as experience in effective coordination and collaboration with all moving parts involved in these often complicated projects.
From feasibility studies to final design, DRG will help our clients with project that range from complex urban interchanges to rural intersections and streetscapes, managing each project’s unique requirements, stakeholder concerns, and impacts to environmental resources. We’ve also designed improvements for interstates and local roadways, such as widening, realignment and intersection reconfiguration, streetscape upgrades and green streets.
With our state-of-the-art data collection, technology and equipment, as well as the latest modeling and design software, we’re able to develop cost-effective solutions to keep our transportation system moving efficiently. Our clients appreciate the level of experience we bring to demanding projects like these, which means staying ahead of safety issues, capacity requirements, and last-minute changes, plus navigating the permitting process. Our clients’ success, with the best possible result, is our first priority.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Intersection improvement studies
- Concept evaluation studies
- Value engineering
- Renderings and meeting displays
- Utility locating, design and coordination
- Environmental permitting
- State and local permitting
- Agency coordination
- CPM scheduling
- Construction cost estimating
- Structural design of bridges, culverts and retaining walls
- Streetscape enhancement
- Traffic signal analysis and design
- Parking and traffic circulation
- Transportation planning
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and design
- Site access
- Subsurface utility engineering
- 3D Visualizations
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Call us now so we can help you develop your next project!